I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why???


What we want from our life? Why I am thinking this?
Just some happy moments. Some one in life with whom I can be happy always.
With whom I can go anywhere I want, I can get what ever I want, no worries..
All dreams… isn’t it?

Mom, Please search someone for me na.. I am bored of being alone. No one is there with whom I can go out.
Oh beta, You want to get married? I am searching.
No mummy, I was just joking. (blushing, so happy with so many dreams of marriage)
Sapno ka Rajkumar… Isn’t it.


But who gets that prince charming??
So many complications? Simple relationships but so many demands?
Can someone be what we want them to be?
If we can not change our self why we expect others to change?

Don’t know which phase of life it is? I wanted little happiness. But what I am getting is, can I call it happiness. Is it my mistake that I am a girl? Or is it my parent’s mistake?


Every relationship goes through some ups and downs. But how can I be wrong always?
I understand I do mistakes. But I say sorry too. Why don’t you understand that?
How to make you understand my feelings? I think I can never.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin