I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Emotions


It has been a long time since I blurted out my emotions. But today I am missing my blog very much. Writing what you think, when you cannot say or share with known ones, is so easy and it makes you feel light.

Today I want to say so many things. I am feeling low and don’t know what to do and make myself happy. The weird part is, I want to be in this state, want to be sad, think about old memories. Everybody have few memories, which gives you pain. But still you want to remember them and feel that pain. But why? Am I feeling happy by reminding myself those painful moments? Don’t know.

It has been 2 years, I am out of touch of my blog world. Sometimes I feel that I want to leave this real world and live in my fantasy world. Want the answers of some unanswered questions. Want to thank few friends. Want to scold someone. Want to relive few old moments.

Just want to cry out of no reason. But cannot because I have to give reason for that also. On very few occasions, I feel that being bachelor is better than being married. Because when you are bachelor, you are not answerable to anyone for such stupid acts. But you feel so light, so happy.

Nothing more to share. But really feeling so nice after writing something after such a long time. I think I should be in touch with my fantasy world (My blog).

2 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

Sahi :)

first things first - blog is not the fantasy world. its the world cos it is where we become ourselves. the reality we live in is fantasy cos thats were we veil our selves, we talk for others, we care for society.

so welcome back to the real world!

its true that at times you really need to be reminded of some pain. not necessarily because of the negative vibes in it, but for the positive ones. maybe we want to remind ourselves about our emotions. maybe we want to remind ourselves that we still care, that we still have tears.

hope u r all smiles today. take care dear and have loads of fun :)

cheers.

Gaurav Bahare said...

Its like discovering your self again :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin